CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's going to be a LONG summer!

So today was about 85 degrees and I'm already hating being pregnant over the summer. I'm hot, I'm miserable, I'm sweaty and I'm swollen! Yes, folks, SWOLLEN. My feet look like something from the Shrek movie and I can't even wear my wedding rings. It's horrible. I'm sitting here simply for the reason that I need to put my feet up so I can type with my feet on the computer desk! Boy, is this going to be a LONG summer!

2 comments:

Pamela/moos2me said...

Pam aka Moos2me (ur fellow member of Simply4women) has been here! Is it elephants that are pregnant for like a yr or so?! Its been in the mid 90s here. It's crazy! My face got burnt to a crisp yesterday. Gotta put sunscreen on the list! I couldn't even imagine being pregnant in such miserable weather!

~Brittainy said...

Poor Sweety! I hate the idea of being pregnant in the summer, you must of forgot how nice it was to have Babies due in May.